The church has gracious granted me a sabbatical for the next few weeks. If it’s not too much, I’d like to publicly ask for a fruitful sabbatical. The following bullet points are some specific ways you can pray for me during this precious time:
- Pray for spiritual rest and refreshment through delighting in Christ
- Pray for physical rest and refreshment
- Pray that my wife and I would enjoy this time and grow in Christ together
- Pray as I meditate on Scripture and seek out wisdom for the future ministry of our local church
- Pray that I faithfully spend time in prayer. That I would truly wrestle with God (Col 2:1) for my soul and the members of the church.
- Pray that I would diligently study the topic of Divorce and Remarriage since I will be giving some time to writing a position paper for the church